Request for posting on design-l list

Reference Assistance Requested!

I'm looking for detailed drawings and/or illustrations of an architectural
structure called the "Porcelain Pogoda" or "Jade Pogoda" (it must have had
a green glaze). It was constructed in Nanking, China and destroyed around
1852. We are studying the use of ceramics in building construction and
would like to know more about this building. We have a painting of the
building (it is in the background), suggesting it was 6-10 stories high.

Any assistance that could be provided to help us locate any drawings, etc
of the "Porcelain Pogoda" would be greatly appreciated.

Dr. Howard Poole, Director
Division of Media Services
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-3899