ARCHITECTURE: Graduate Schools Query.

- - The original note follows - -

From: ez041594@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Karthik K Srinivasan)
Subject: info on grad pgms in architecture
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 18:36:27 GMT

RequestingInfo on Grad Schools with pgms in Architecture

From: Karthik K Srinivasan <ez041594@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi netters,
A friend of mine is interested in applying for M.S program in
architecture (starting fall,94). He is interested in Urban and Regional
Planning. He is from IIT- KGP and has a CGPA of about 7.75/ 10.0 and GRE
scores of around 2100. He is interested in the following schools
1. University of Illinois at Chicago
2. Texas Southern University.
3. University of Toledo, Ohio.
4. Clemson University, South Carolina.
5. Alabama A&M university.
6. University of Rhode Island.
7. University of Iowa.
8. Rutgers university
He would also like to apply in Conservation and Preservation in the
following universities.
1. Ball State University, Indiana
2. Texas A&M
3. Kansas State University
4. University of Texas, Austin.
5. University of Maryland.
I would very much appreciate it if any of you could send me more
information regarding the graduate programs and focus of current research
activities in these schools. I would also very much welcome any
information regarding the admission and financial aid prospects
for my friend in these schools. I would also be obliged if any of you
could post me email addresses or telephone numbers of the chairpersons or
professors of the architecture department or any relevant information on
the graduate programs at these schools.
My email address : kksrinivasan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks in Advance,
Bye