ARCHITECTURE: Cost of An Education?

The ACSA is likely to have detailed information on this one. Howard

- - The original note follows - -

From: ug930039@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (David Fong)
Subject: Need info!
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1993 02:29:55 GMT

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone out there can help me?
I need to find out how much studying architecture at a university costs
per year. The cost should include all expenses such as food, shelter,
books... etc. I would prefer answers for Queens University, in Kingston,
or Waterloo, in Kitchener, but any university will do. If you have this
information for this year's costs or next year's cost, please mail me the
price list. This is greatly appreciated and I thank you all.

Dave