GENERAL: IDFORUM, January 1994. Deadline. SUPERhighways Issue.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Industrial Design Forum" 21-DEC-1993
11:41:58.06
To: IN%"HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx" "Howard Lawrence"
CC:
Subj: January issue / Superhighways

Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1993 11:29:00 EDT
From: GL250267@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: January issue / Superhighways
Sender: Industrial Design Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just a reminder that the deadline for the January issue of IDFORUM
is December 31.
Secondly, I have just received from the Office of the Press Secretary
of the White House a background briefing on Information superhighways.
This may be of interest to some of you - but it is long, about 600
lines and so I will send it to anyone who requests it.
PLEASE do not use the reply option as this will will send your
request to everyone.
PLEASE do send your request to me direct at;
GL250267@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Have a great holiday season,
Best Wishes, Maurice Barnwell