Re: dreamers

Howard says:

>> I can sometime only remember the "nightmares"

The same phoenomena has happened to me. I seem to retain the memory of certain
vivid dreams I had as a child but now never remember my dreams; nor most
movies but I think that is because so many movies have no message worth
remembering.

There was some discussion recently about ambiguous figures and so I borrowed a
book from our library and have been studying the figures a bit most evenings
before bed in the hopes that it will inspire my own unconcious fonts of
ambiguity and render dreams of some original ambiguousness. No luck yet - that
I remember!

Dave Kolasa