Re: dreamers

> >> I can sometime only remember the "nightmares"

I was told once that the Gestalt principle of completion has a bigger
impact on our lives than we realize. I too best remember nightmares,
but I believe that is because I usually wake up in the middle of them.
Then I just "fill in the rest" or dwell on the images left behind.

Similarly, when I hear only part of a song on the radio, I tend to walk
around with that song buzzing around my brain for much longer than if
I had heard the whole tune.

I don't have any answers, only theories...

Lynda Wittstone