Re: thanks

?
| I hope you will
be able to get an "education" in architecture, and really use the total
university. Professional education is sometimes quite limiting to
professionals. In my own case, if I had a choice between Colorado and
New Orleans, I would probably choose Colorado for its healthy environment.
I am thinking of Boulder rather than Denver. But I guess the school at
Boulder has been moved to Denver? I hope you will have time to make friends
outside of architecture friends in your particular year. It is sometimes
very difficult to do it. Thereis just too much pressure to cause intrversion
within your "learning" group in architectural studies; and one has to question
the value of placing architectural education in the academy. Is it for
eliteism? If so, then spend more money!