Re: doors as floors?

?
| Why should a commercial
product manafacturer care? Will they be around when the veneer is finally
removed? Probably not? What is *their* guarantee?

?
| You might consider a Varathane surface
after the first sanding, and just keep recoating it. You could probably
wax it in the interim. Later, remove the wax before giving it another
coat. Check the requirement for recoating it.

?
| It probably can be estimated. It sounds like something an
engineer might be able to tell you. However, ask the company, but listen
carefully to the story!