To require information

We form a researching group of architects which
belongs to Wamani, an APC (Association for Progressive
Comunications) host in Argentina (one of its younger
members). Some of the scopes of this host are to promote
participation, exchange,and production of news, experiencies
and documentation processes as well as to improve the
institutional, professional and social exchange by
coordinating and giving information about schedules of
activities in the field of education, art, culture, etc. The
electronic conferencing is, of course, one of its facilities.
On this terms, we are coordinators of the
Habitat/Architecture conference. We are a NGO's and we carry
out our research in sympathy with the host users.

The energetic profit, apropiated technologies and
ecologic materials is our main research target, in its three
stages:
* Manufacture: extraction, manufacturing and transport costs.
* Construction: use of environmental friendly technologies,
ecologic building materials. Industrial security.
* Recycling of materials
In practice, a careful evaluation of every component that
goes into a building and how each element interacts with the
others.
We are interested in any information or reference
about the development of environmentally friendly
technologies and materials in your country.

All the information you could send to the e-mail
bellow will be useful.

Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely,

Hugo Bogliolo, Architect