Re: czech architectural term "rizalit"?

>Hi I have a friend who is translating a czech architecture book and
>has come across the the term "rizalit" and can not find an english
>translation of it. We believe it is a projecting entrance foyer or
>room centered on the front facade. My friend can't find anything in
>english language architectural sources.

>Any Czech architects out there?
>Followup to alt.architecture or E-mail to me [email protected]


>Robert Cooper Brooklyn, NY | "We don't know who discovered water, but
>[email protected] | we're pretty sure it wasn't a fish..."
>212 309-9600 (Work) | Attributed to Marshall McLuhan
Partial thread listing: