ARCHITECTURE: Architects Wish to Adopt a Child.

- - The original note follows - -

From: jamesr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (James Rymsza)
Subject: Adoption Wanted in Seattle
Date: 6 Jan 1994 17:07:12 GMT

Architect Dad and loving Mom are eager to provide lots of love, fun,
education, music, travel and a warm and faithful family to a child.

We are unabe to have children and are looking to independent/open adoption
to provide a home to an caucasian infant/toddler. If you know someone who
is facing the difficult but loving choice of adoption, please get in
touch.

Independent adoption means we aren't using an agency, but are representing
ourselves through a social worker and attorney. The adoption can be as open
as the birthparent and we agree to.

We have a current home study done, and a photo album for review.