ART: Mags.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Art Criticism Discussion Forum" 11-JAN-1994
03:29:35.91
To: IN%"HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx" "Howard Lawrence"
CC:
Subj: RE: Art Magazines

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 1994 10:22:23 RSA
From: Robyn Sassen <023CYRIL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Art Magazines
Sender: Art Criticism Discussion Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

It depends on where your interests lie. I currently subscribe to "October"
(M I T Press) which has a focus on critical happenings. Occasionally they
devote one whole volume to a particular issue, but generally the essays
are politically, aesthetically and philosophically quite diverse.

Another journal which I am currently investigating is "Bookways", which is
a journal purely about the book arts. It deals with making and buying fine
books and advertises events like conferences and exhibitions. As far as I
know, it is the only publication of this nature in existence.

Robyn Sassen
023cyril@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx