Re: Information about Cathedra in Barcelona required.

- - The original note follows - -

From: anderge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Geoff Anderson)
Subject: Re: Information about Cathedra in Barcelona required.
Date: 13 Jan 1994 09:15:32 GMT

In article <9401111603.AA26107@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Marcin Szczesny <TOPERZ%PLTUMK11.BITNET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi!
>
>I've been asked to find information about famous Cathedra in Barcelona
>(the unfinished one). I've tryied to found it using Gopher, but all
>affords failed. Is there anyone who can help?
> Thanx in advance.
>
> Marcin.
>
>Ps: Please reply directly to me as I'm not reader of this group.

I believe you are refering to the Sagrada Familia or Sacred Family church
by Antonio Gaudi. Maybe the name of the building and architect will help your
search.

Actually I have some info now in front of me from books I got in Barcelona,
they are kind of touristy, but informitve. If you send me an address I can
photocopy and mail them to you if you want.

Geoff Anderson anderge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx