Robie House

Dear arquinetters,
I'm looking for information on a famous house located in
Chicago called the "Robie House" or "F.C. Robie House". There
is a Volume (I guess it's the No. 23, 1910) of Architectural
Records with an article about it. I need to get the house
plans, specially of the 3th floor. It's address is: 5757
Woodlawn Ave, Chicago, Illinois.
If you don't have information on this subject, maybe someone
can tell me the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation Address or even
better an e-mail address to send my requirement. Thank you
very much.

Howard:
Your CV arrived just yesterday to Ecuador. I'll send you a
response as soon as I have one.

Muchos saludos and a happy new year...

*---------------------------------------------------*
| Gustavo F. Morejon J. |
| BioBanco - Wildlife Monitoring Centre Project |
| International Federation of Scientific Societies |
| & Fundacion Maquipucuna |
| P.O. Box 01.01.1135 |
| E-mail : gmorejon@xxxxxxxxxxx (Internet) |
| Cuenca - Ecuador |