Position offered: Visualization in architecture

- - The original note follows - -

From: k202051@xxxxxxxxxxxx (M.Boettinger)
Subject: Position offered: Visualization in architecture
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 94 11:45:38 GMT

Hi everybody,

I post this job offer for a friend. Please use HIS email or
postal address for replies and/or questions.

Subject: position offered

Kahlen + Partners Architects are looking for persons with architectural
background and an in-depth knowledge of the Wavefront Visualizer Series,
that are interested to apply for ent in the field of architectural animation
in our office.
Kahlen + Partners Architects is one of the leading and most innovative
architectural offices in Germany. We employ about 80 architects in our
headquarters in Aachen and others in branch offices in Berlin, Munich
and Cottbus. The head of our office holds a professorship in architecture
and computing. In addition to this , we have a satellite office which is
engaged in research into the application of computers within architecture.
There is a young, friendly and future-oriented spirit in our office,
which makes it a very pleasant and interesting place to work in.
The broad range of our activities in the field of architecture is supported
by the use of the latest computing technologies available.
We are looking for a creative person with an architectural background, who is
interested in joining our visualization group in Aachen for producing videos,
animations, stills and other presentations based on computer-graphics.
Our computer facilities include a multi-processor SPARC Server, SUN
workstations,
SGI workstations, electrostatic and other plotters and printers, as well as a
wide range of video and camera equipment. We are using the Wavefront Visualizer
Series for high quality visualization of our architectural design work.
People who are interested in applying for employement within our office, should
send some examples of their work to Kahlen + Partners Architects,
c/o Thorsten Michael Loemker.

Sincerely,
Kahlen + Partners Architects

Thorsten Michael Loemker