Re: Architect Software

Initially I used Architrion (should be around $US 700 for students) but
it has a lot of limitations although the possibility to work in sections
is unique. I have also worked with ArchiCAD which lists for about $US1000
for students but is limited to working in plan. Currently I am using
form-Z (from auto-des-sys, $US 975 for students) which I consider
superior to the former two, including AutoCAD (a mis-nomer if there ever
was one).
All of these are Macintosh based, although ArchiCAD came out with a
Windows version.
Good luck,
Mikesch
[email protected]