Another Try......

- - The original note follows - -

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 09:35:00 -0500
From: RFC822 mailer (LMail release 1.1d/1.7f) <MAILER@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Undelivered mail
To: HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

An error was detected while processing the enclosed message. A list of
the affected recipients follows. This list is in a special format that
allows software like LISTSERV to automatically take action on incorrect
addresses; you can safely ignore the numeric codes.

--> Error description:
Error-For: [email protected]
Error-Code: 1
Error-Text: Node PSUAV is unknown as of VERS9401. See below for a list of
suggested alternatives.

Error-End: One error reported.

------------------ Suggested BITNET nodes (source: VERS9401) ------------------

Nodeid Ctry Site description
------ ---- ----------------
APSU US Austin Peay State University Computer Services (VAX 8530)
CSULA US California State University - Los Angeles (Sun 3/260)
ESUVM US <No site information in the database>
JSUVM US Jackson State University Music System
KSUVM US Kansas State University Computing Center (IBM 3084)
LSUVM US Louisiana State University System Network Computer Center (IBM
3090-600J)
MSUPA US Michigan State University Physics Departmen (VAX 8650)
PSUACL US Pennsylvania State University Architecture Computer Laboratory
(VAX 11/750)
PSUALT US Pennsylvania State University Altoona Campus (VAX 8200)
PSUARL US Pennsylvania State University Applied Research Laboratory
(DEC/VAX 8350)
PSUCS US Pennsylvania State University COMPUTER SCIENCE (SUN 4/280)
PSUMVS US Penn State University CAC (IBM 3090-600S-VF)
PSUVM US Pennsylvania State University Center for Academic Computing (IBM
3090-600S-VF)
SUAIS US Syracuse University AIS (IBM ES/9000-320)