Re: Recommend a cad-architecture grad school?

> - - The original note follows - -
>
>From: rifki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Fatih A Rifki)
>Subject: Re: Recommend a cad-architecture grad school?
>Date: Fri, 4 Feb 1994 01:30:26 GMT
>
>In article <CKMx3t.2B7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> GLangdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Geoff M Langdon)
>writes:
>>Muralidhar Paranandi (mparanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>>: In article <2i0hht$186@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>: Rich Meislin <meislin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>: >I am looking for a recommendation for graduate courses on
>>: >computer-assisted architectural design for a foreign student. He'll be
>>
>>Other Architectural Schools to consider with very strong programs in
>>Architectural CADD are :
>>
>>Carnegie Mellon (also offers a PhD in Artificial Intelligence in Arch.)
>>U. of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (famous for their research in
>>Virtual Reality)
>>U. of Texas at Austin (also big in VR, they have tens of thousands of
>>microcomputers on campus)

I don't remember if I have replied to this before, but...

Texas A & M also has a large computer component in their architecture
program. They have a Department of Visualization within the College of
Architecture. Definitely worth looking into.

John Anderson
JBA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good --
Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?" -- Robert M. Pirsig