Re: DECONSTRUCTIVISM anyone?

> From: Christian_Molick@xxxxxxxx (Christian Molick)

> from the whole. What is happening is that deconstructivist
> architects are moving away from traditional ways of arranging
> spaces and encorporating a new level of freedom and excitement
> in the geometry and the composition of their works. They are
> not anti-human works, they are pro-expression.

What does this mean in terms of real buildings? Do these architects have a
new way of placing the roof in relation to the doors? What specific
examples are there of new ways of 'arranging spaces' which make any sense
and will be accepted even by the architects themselves? I'm not saying
such things don't exist--only that it would be nice to hear something
concrete, as it were, and not mere public relations copy.

Cheers,
David Sucher