GENERAL: Design Research Forum. Staffordshire University, [England?].

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Industrial Design Forum" 15-FEB-1994
11:14:59.54
To: IN%"HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx" "Howard Lawrence"
CC:
Subj: design research forum

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 1994 16:12:00 GMT
From: "Danielle Ellis, School of Design & Ceramics" <DCTDNE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: design research forum
Sender: Industrial Design Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Staffordshire University are setting up a Design Research Forum
Inaugural meeting is on Wednesday 23 February, at 2.00 pm. Title:
"What is design research"
What are the methodological issues involved in the theory and practice
opf design, and how do we promote a new culture of research in design
education?. Speaker Mike Press, followed by discussion.
The design research forum aims to promote a culture of research within
the school of Design & Ceramics. Design researchers outside the university
are very welcome to attend, and other interested parties.
If anyone has any input, but is unable to attend I would be pleased to
hear from you.
If you would like to attend, get in touch and I will send a map.