Re: DECONSTRUCTIVISM anyone?

David Sucher's little story is not simply an attack at deconstruction, it
attacks architecture, design and the arts in general.

It's hard too imagine, yet I know that it must be true. There are those
among us who have no interpretation of what they or others do, they simply
exist in the world and are unconscious of the messages around them. This
may be a blissful state and I am probably jealous of them in some way,
but there are more of us who read the messages and participate in the
dialogue of human creation athan are not. I take great pleasure in
reading their works.

- ray lauzzana