CONTRACT JOB: 3D Modelling, Real-Time, Architecture (SEATTLE)

- - The original note follows - -

From: cyberoid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Robert Jacobson)
Subject: CONTRACT JOB: 3D Modelling, Real-Time, Architecture (SEATTLE)
Date: 17 Feb 1994 06:59:18 GMT

SHORT-TERM CONTRACT POSITIONS AT WORLDESIGN (Seattle, WA)

Worldesign, Inc. is a two year-old firm that applies virtual worlds
methods to answer real-world problems. We are inviting interested
parties to submit their resumes for consideration for upcoming
projects. We are currently seeking qualified individuals for the
following position(s):

3D GRAPHICS MODELER - SHORT-TERM CONTRACT

This 3-month project requires a person to assist in the
modeling of urban structures (buildings, streets, etc.)
for a vis-sim application. Experience in modeling
with regard to real-time rendering, constructing 3D models
from 2D drawings, and architectural design or urban
planning are necessary. Preference will be given to those
with previous s/w and tools experience across popular
platforms (Sun [w/DuPont,Fujitsu,E&S], SGI, DEC/Kubota).

This position requires that you be on-site in Seattle for
the duration of the project (March-May '94). Note imminent
start date!

Please send cover letter (Attn: Peter Wong, Dir. Design) and
resume to:

hiring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or

Worldesign Inc.