Collecting Arch. Student Writings

- - The original note follows - -

From: holdman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brent E Holdman)
Subject: Collecting Arch. Student Writings
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 1994 00:34:49 GMT

I'm am collecting student contributions for a small compilation of
architecture students thoughts, ideas, hang-ups, inspirations, opinions,
anything goes.

This is your chance to get small-time published. (Stapled Xeroxes)
Depending on how many contributions I get I may be able to send a copy to
each patron. If you're really wondering what you'll get out of this,
probably nothing. But hey, you're writting for a good cause. Our Career,
I think.

Write to me if you have any good ideas, or even send a response to
this idea.

Brent Holdman (the name is the publication is: the
Architecture Student
?? State Univ. Architectural Amenity)
holdman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Or if you'd like!,