ARCHITECTURE: NYC. Philippe Stark Hotels.

This could be the high point of your trip to NYC. Try to see the hotels
by Philippe Stark, as follows:

Royalton, 44 West 44th Street and
Paramount, 235 West 48th Street.

They are nicely located for use of the theatre and restaurant district.

However, save your pennies! The rates for the Royalton, for example, 2
years ago were $210-325/single rooms, $235-350/double rooms, $370/alcove
rooms. They have a penthouse, if you consider the foregoing "slumming it".
They have weekend rates upon request. Telephone 1 800 635 9013, if you
cannot afford it, or 212 869 4400, if you really mean business! :-)

Maybe we should plan a design-l party there---in about 2 years! :-)

Hey! In any case you can drop by for a look. Coffee is not unaffordable
in a very beautiful setting. Try coffee!

I would like to have some word on how you liked the experience. Howard