Major fundraising party for Carleton School of Arch.

- - The original note follows - -

From: iwillson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ian Willson)
Subject: Major fundraising party for Carleton School of Arch.
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 1994 17:05:07 GMT

Hi there Internetters, I just thought that I would announce that once again
Carleton University School of Architecture, and the School
of Architecture Association of Students, is presenting KOSMIC. This is a major
multi-media event which is a fund raiser for our furth
year directed studies abroad program, and is held anually at this time. The
theme this year is Channel K, the Kosmic ZChannel. Live
bands are Hammerheads, Rail Tec, Whetherman Groove Tube, Acid Jazz/Phunk
Factory, Pelt Head, Stone Groove Trio, Nc 17, Speed of light,
we will also have live DJ's Tickets 18 until wed. 20 after wed, 25 at the door,
(Saturday at 8 pm)

Anyone interested?