Re: what's wrong with...

- - The original note follows - -

From: gsd94hp1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Howard Park)
Subject: Re: what's wrong with...
Date: 3 Mar 1994 19:50:13 GMT

I want to thank Mr. Brian Tsung-Han Tsai for his brilliant and insightful
posting to this newgroup yesterday. His comparison of form and function to
"egg and chicken" was the most original analysis of this complex relationship
I have read to date. Furthermore, his extension of this metaphor to the
relationship between "'engineer and architect'" was truly inspired. I offer
my abject submission to Mr. Tsai's awesome intellect. I would like to point
out, however, that engineers don't need architects (and, in fact, would
prefer that we go away forever, as Mr. Grant's recent calumny reminds us),
whereas architects could hardly exist today without engineers. Of course,
this is but a tiny blemish on the face of Mr. Tsai's otherwise overwhelming
rigor.

(No wonder engineers think we're full of shit.)