Re: De Stijl, De Vonk Help!!

- - The original note follows - -

From: Lars.Grande@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Lars Grande)
Subject: Re: De Stijl, De Vonk Help!!
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 1994 08:14:20 GMT

In article <CMIIyH.KIz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> iwillson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ian
Willson) writes:
>Newsgroups: alt.architecture
>From: iwillson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ian Willson)
>Subject: De Stijl, De Vonk Help!!
>Sender: news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (News Administrator)
>Date: Fri, 11 Mar 1994 18:20:41 GMT

>Can anyone out there put me in contact with someone who knows about De Stijl?

>I have to write a term Paper about the De Vonk villa by Oud/van Doesburg, and
am looking for info. If I can get a set of drawings or
>photographs I would be very grateful. also Any texts in english would be
appreciated.

>thanx!
>IW

There is a nice book on the subject (in English):

Friedman, Mildred (editor): De Stijl: 1917-1931, Visions of Utopia, Phiadon
Press Limited, Oxford, 1982.

Try it!

lars

Lars Grande Phone: +47-7359 4591
Geotechnical Department Fax: +47-7359 4609
Norwegian Institute of Technology Internet:
University of Trondheim Lars.Grande@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx