Re: ftp: architectural design application

Michelle Forster wrote:
________________________

Can anyone help me locate (approximately) an architectural application (by
ftp) which will allow me to input my requirements, aesthetic tastes and
envirmonmental information regarding the design of a home, in layperson's
terms, and will output design options? Specifically, I would hope it would
take into account such factors as, eg, geographical info, available
materials, climate info, population density, and so on. Is there such a
program?
Send any info privately unless it may be of wide interest.
Please forgive me if this request is not entirely relevant to your list.

I think such software would be outrageously relevant to this list.
If you know of anything like this, please post. I* would want to know
about it.

Ray Lauzzana, Languages of Design