DECONSTRUCTIVISM applied to The White House

On Fri, 18 Feb 1994, Raymond Lauzzana wrote:

> OK, so you are open to the idea of investigating meaning in human creations.
> It is very difficult to discuss such things in the abstract. I might venture
> to say that it might be impossible. It might be better to pick a well known
> work, such as one of Palladio's villas, and biuld this discussion around

Ray: To continue our conversation. I agree that it would be useful to
apply the D------- analysis to a specific building.

Sounds interesting. How about using the White House as a case study? I've
never been inside it but I've seen it from the street and of course I
imagine everyone can form an image of it from watching TV and so forth.
How would you apply deconstructivist analysis to the White House?

David Sucher