Re: Deconstruction: any examples?

La Villet is first of all not finished, second it is not a park in the
sense of Golden Gate Park or Central Park. It is a High Tech performance
center and museum. It is very much utilized for symposia, conferences
and performances, as well as exhibitions. The problem with it is primarily
its location. It is far of the the beaten path of tourism. But, maybe
that's its advantage as well.

There is a hotel there, though I don't suggest staying there. Its the
sort of place that people at conferences stay at.

Before you visit it, I suggest that you review the work of Tatlin and
El Lissitsky. The buildings will make a lot more sense in that context.

- ray lauzzana