Re: Prince Charles' new magazine (fwd)

>not. I am absolutely NOT, let me repeat, NOT saying that Prince Charles is
>anything like that; I happen to admire and agree with much of what he

I don't know if I'm looking forward to KING Charles, mind you...as
Prince he's largely ignored....though I think there is some merit to
his comments on urban reconstructionism...

To all: sorry if I filled your mailboxes with the Fine ArtsDirectory....
I thought I was sending it to just one person (if anyone is interested
there is an equivalent version re the Internet resources for
architecture--let me know if you want it and I'll send you a copy
--Larry Boswell