Re: Deconstruction: any examples?

Well, the pictures of the whitehouse and plans that I referred to in the
last message cam from Fromm's guide to Washington, DC. I thumbed thru a
copy at my neighborhood bookstore. Looks like an easily accessible source.

So far we have discovered quite a few absences: "The yellow room", some
space missing in the left wing, and anywhere to go on the second floor.
Semantically, it seems interesting that it is the "White" house. This
color choice itself infers an absence of "Black".

Have you found anything obviously missing in the building?

- ray