Workers Housing in Hook van Holen, Holland (info needed)

Maybe someone in Holland can help... Reply (not to hrl but) to original sender.
Thanks. Howard

- - The original note follows - -

From: aj885@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Todd Pedwell)
Subject: Workers Housing in Hook van Holen, Holland (info needed)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 1994 06:46:12 GMT

I'm looking for information on Workers Housing in Hook van Holen, Holland.
The information is needed for a 20th-century architecture class.

I have only been able to find short summaries so far and am looking for
detailed work (including plans and sections).

This housing was designed in 1924 by architect, J.J.P. Oud.

Any information or references would be appreciated. I can reached at the
following address:

--
Todd Pedwell
aj885@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx