ART: Artcrit Gallery Opening. Chicago. 29APR94.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Art Criticism Discussion Forum" 29-MAR-1994
00:17:29.27
To: IN%"HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx" "Howard Lawrence"
CC:
Subj: 2nd annual reunion?

Date: Mon, 28 Mar 1994 23:16:00 CST
From: U20BXM1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 2nd annual reunion?
Sender: Art Criticism Discussion Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Maybe it is not too early to begin planning another Artcrit get together.
This will be the second: the first found three of us making it and one
arriving after all the proceedings had finished. So, let's try it again.
About a month hence: April 29th to be exact. Gallery opening in Chicago.
My show!!! Zaks Gallery, 620 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago (corner of
Michigan and Ontario (about 2 blks West of the Museum of Contemporary
Art). 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.. I can tell you the white wine is not bad, but
I am afraid that I cannot (should not) speak to the art. We will leave that
to Alan Artner or whoever writes about the show.
-
Last year I suggested that the artcritters wear a maple leaf of some kind
in deference to the fact that this list is support by York University in
Canada. I would love to see old friends and meet some whom I have not
encounted face-to-face.
B e n M a h m o u d : U 2 0 B X M 1 @ N I U . B I T N E T
Internet: U20BXM1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx