Re: SCI-ARC

- - The original note follows - -

From: billb99898@xxxxxxx (BillB99898)
Subject: Re: SCI-ARC
Date: 4 Apr 1994 04:51:01 -0400

In article <CL5Hnv.Mt8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, nycchoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Nicholas Choy) writes:

I just graduated from SCI ARC's graduate program. The school is in good shape
and the new building is becoming better and better. Yes, the Vico program in
Switzerland still exists, and that also is going strong. It's a really great
place to spend a semester. Besides an intense studio, the travelling aspect was
great also. I also spent a semester in Turkey, which was part of another
program SCI ARC set up. There are also studios taking place in Japan. I would
recommend that you visit the school. I think that it's a great environment to
explore architecture in. If you have any specific questions you can E-mail me.