JOHN OUTRAM info

- - The original note follows - -

From: billb99898@xxxxxxx (BillB99898)
Subject: Re: JOHN OUTRAM info needed
Date: 8 Apr 1994 02:13:03 -0400

In article <cen3wf.1.000E1913@xxxxxxxxxxx>, cen3wf@xxxxxxxxxxx (W. FETZER)
writes:

I worked for John Outram for two years. I worked on a large country house in
Wadhurst Park on the border of Surrey and Kent, in Wadhurst. This house has
been published in the Architectural Review in 1983.
The other project was the Headquarters of Harp Heating in one of the south
suburbs of London. This project was also published in the A.J. in 1983.
His other projects include a Pumping Station at the Isle of Dogs and a faculty
building in Cambridge. He is at present working on a building at Rice
University in Houston, Texas. His office is at 16 Devonshire Place in London.
You should be able to get the phone number from information. If you have any
more specific questions you can contact me through E-mail.