Re: CONVENTION CENTER IN BERKELEY

- - The original note follows - -

From: dpan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (David Pan)
Subject: Re: CONVENTION CENTER IN BERKELEY
Date: 9 Apr 1994 00:51:32 GMT

In article <2o42qb$l4g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
John McDonald <jmcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>David Pan (dpan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>: do not have to worry about the construction cost or the local
>: regulations. All I have to do is to present a design that looks
>: esthetically satisfactory.
>
>heavy with concrete... Definitely hide the parking lot. In
>Berkeley, you might make a good presentation for that particular
>city's planning sense by lowering the emphasis on the cars...
>
>John

Hi John,

Thanks a bunch for your inputs and I really appreciate your help.
Interestingly, I was also thinking about hiding the parking lot by having
an underground parking lot. I also like the Moscone Center a lot (I grew
up in S.F. by the way) and I will probably visit it again to get more
information. Again, thank you for your ideas!

Dave