Re: Looking for architectural sound sculpture

- - The original note follows - -

From: evega@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Enrique Vega)
Subject: Re: Looking for architectural sound sculpture
Date: 9 Apr 1994 06:21:10 GMT

How large is the scale for the sculpture?

I make what I cal "Mobile Gongs". They are as large as 14' Wide x 10'
High. The gongs move with the wind and strike lily pad forged shapes
to create different pithed sounds.

The larger the gong, the deeper the resonance.

I have also placed these gongs in the atrium / lobbies of several large
commercial buildings. The indoor gongs can be set up with motor gears
and timers to cause motion / sound for the gongs.

Let me know if you want some additional information.

"Forging Into the Future"
Enrique Vega
Rt. 3 Box 125
Apex, NC USA 27502