I.M. Pei

This may be an odd request, but here goes.

I am a student at Univ. o' Tenn in Knoxville and am doing a short
presentation on I. M. Pei. I am interested in any info I can get on him.
What I need is something like an anecdote or story to give an idea of what
he is like. If anyone has worked with or had occasion to meet him, or has
just heard a good story, I would really appreciate reading it.

Ummmm, one more thing, the presentation is to be given Wed., April 20th, so
I don't have much time (ahh, procrastination...).

My internet address is MCALLOWA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanx,
Mark Calloway