Re: PEI being Chinese not Japanese. (fwd)

To Mr. Rex,
I very much agree with your remark regarding "Books on Japanese
Architecture ;and I.M. Pei's work", and Pei being an American is a
very positive post.Please excuse the tone on my previous reply, due to
my misconception , your thoughts were heavily disregarded.
I didn't intend to direct my view on you personally, what I meant
was "IN GENERAL,people who does not have the mind for Architecture would
not know or understand Architecture".It was in response to your note on
Pei's education...:).

NOTE:Correction , It's not Willar Vu ,it's Willer Yu.

from, Willer Yu