ART: ART AS SIGNAL: INSIDE THE LOOP. [Chicago, Illinois]

From: IN%"artnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" 15-APR-1994 00:18:35.60
To: IN%"artnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
CC:
Subj: call for entries: Art As Signal: Inside the Loop

Date: Thu, 14 Apr 1994 22:49:56 -0500 (CDT)
From: shaker andrea rose <arshaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: call for entries: Art As Signal: Inside the Loop
Sender: artnet-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: artnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Submit visual artwork for possible inclusion in Art as Signal: Inside the
Loop, an international, multimedia exhibition of visual computer and
electronic art. The exhibition will be shown at Krannert Art Museum,
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign November-December 1995. A
portion of the exhibition will travel to I-Space Gallery in Chicago during
Spring 1996. A CD-ROM catalog will accompany the exhibition.

We are looking for examples of: two-dimensional work and three-dimensional
installations that use the digital technology in any form, and computer
animation or hypermedia in NTSC video, or Mac compatible format. The
prospectus idenifies supported media.

Deadline for submissions: June 15, 1994.

For prospectus send e-mail to ArtLoop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or send a SASE to
Art as Signal: Inside the Loop, Krannert Art Museum, University of
Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL 61820.