ART: .../Science.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Art Criticism Discussion Forum" 16-APR-1994
17:37:48.38
To: IN%"HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx" "Howard Lawrence"
CC:
Subj: RE: Science or art

Date: Sat, 16 Apr 1994 16:32:32 -0500
From: TERESA DIANE STUBBS <stubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Science or art
Sender: Art Criticism Discussion Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm not sure what the possible ramifications are of quoting from copyrighted
material, so I won't. However, I will recommend anyone interested in
this discussion of art and science to read a book I've just finished. I
got it at Blackwell's in Oxford last summer. It was published in the
states under a different name. It speaks to these issues.

<<A Lifelong Interest: Conversations on Art and Science with Didier Eribon>>
The author is E.H. Gombrich. Copyright is Thames and Hudson Ltd., London,
1993.

Published in the USA as <<Looking for Answers>>

Enjoy,
Teresa