City of the Future Teleconference, Naples

- - The original note follows - -

Date: Thu, 21 Apr 1994 09:01:35 EDT
From: <PJRCU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: City of the Future Teleconference, Naples

The International Town Planning Conference on the City of the 21st
Century will be held on the island of Megaride, Naples May 29, 1994.
Through teleconferencing and TV it will be broadcast in various
countries. The Megaride Charter 1994 is a joint effort by numerous
individuals and institutions establishing The Basic Principles of the
City of Peace and Science of the 21st Century. From the Charter's
preamble:

At the basis of the enunciation of any principles governing
urban development we must place the well-balanced relationship
between Man and Nature as a precondition to assure the survival
and the evolution of mankind.

The Charter of Megaride 1994 has the ambitious aim of becoming the
reference and guide document for town-planning, and of realizing the
city of peace and of science of the 21st century. We are seeking
professionals, organizations and institutions to join us in
helping to promote and participate in the teleconference.