Re: Is it all worth it?

Earlier in another post..someone wrote about critiques in architecture and desi
gn school...Could you elaborate? I teach graphic design and am always
looking for a better way to handle the 'dreaded' crit. Any good ideas
about how to get students involved/EXCITED about the critiquing process.

I am honest with them but not brutal,in the past I have had each student
be the manager of a crit, but they really didn't like it. To some it
was just another chore....There must be a good way!

Please feel free to EMail me directly with your thougths.....

bk in ky

artkurzi@xxxxxxxxxxx

Betsy Kurzinger
Department of Art&Design