Re: ART: Public...

Fantastic idea, life definitely wowuld be a richer and fuller life.
How do you propose to acquire funding, our country can't even get
health care or education right. I admisre your vision and would like
to remind you that we live in American where art is a nonessential;
compared to Europe whre it is a stable. A friend of mine from Serbia
can not believe the cost of entertain in American. He said before the
war food and clothing, may have been high but concerts, thearter and
such was always affordable to the pooorest ot poor in Yugoslavia.
DEB