"Unused" Space.

I'm currently preparing for a thesis project

in my final year of architecture at Curtin

University of Technology, Perth, Western

Australia.

My project involves examining a number of

texts on space and architecture, by authors such as Paul

Virilio, Bernard Tschumi, Moore, Cornelius

Van de Ven etc. From these texts it is my

intention to compose a series of rules which

define an "UNUSED" space.

In rough terms, an 'unused' space can be

broadly defined as a space which has architectural

potential that could be realised by the

introduction of some tectonic form.

To cut a long story short I'm still trying to

find more texts which may be related to this

topic. If anyone could help me, I would be

eternally greatful.

Thanks in advance.

Steve Newman :\

Newmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx