Re: opinions please for undergrad

Charles-
I suggest the University of Arkansas' School of Architecture. I
love it here. The university is very affordable and has some pretty good
scholarships. However, since it is the end of the year I don't know how
much you could get. But, try anyway. I denied my scholarship last April
and reclaimed it in August. Call the financial aid people too.

I just realized that you said you couldn't afford a private school, but
you said nothing about a public one, so you may not even need
scholarships. I am sure with your high GPA and test scores you will do
fine. Give us some thought.

Good luck,
--Janelle Farabee
--jfarabee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
--501.575.2224

Dean of Architecture-Daniel Bennett 501.575.4705
Office of scholarships and financial aid 501.575.3806
Office of admissions 501.575.5346
or call 1.800.377.UOFA and tell them which office you want to speak to.