Re: Prosthesis & design

regarding your search for issues regarding prosthesis in design
there are a few projects i remember in the back of my mind regarding
this but all i can remember for now is that Paul Virilio mentioned it in his
book The_Aesthetics_of_Disappearance. In my translation (published in 1991)
prosthesis is mentioned esp pp 49-53 as currently existing in the notions of
internalisation of computor intelligence ie: a cyborg mentality and also in
reference to external perception of cinematography ( as an element of travel).
if i hear or remember anything else i'll let you know

ashley lane Curtin University of Technology Perth W.A