Joany and datacad

Dear Joany,
I'm a 4th year arch student at Norwich Univ in Vermont and I have
take 2 courses involving the previous version of datacad, the new version
has only minor changes, that only help you to use the program, it not anything
major. DataCad is a fairly easy program to use and learm. The second course
involved 3-d modeling and a really bad rendering program called Velocity.
If you can get a hold of it cheap I think it would be a great way to begin you
your journey into computer drafting, but I am very interested to learn AutoCad.
This to me appears to be the program of choice of architects and engineers, arou
nd the country. Listen I don't know a lot about what goes on out of this sma
ll
school I'm attending in Vermont, and all my info comes from looking for jobs in
the summer and the people I have talked to. DataCad- Good/Inexpensive
and easy to learn , but maybe not the best. Velocity-don't bother,useless.
Remember now there are 100's of new program hitting the scene everyday, none of
which you can findout much about because they are so new. They all have nam
es
like VersaArchiDeck cad, really strange things, some of which I have heard good
things about, but there is really no way of Knowing.
Good Luck
A friend from Vermont
Luke
ThiboutotL@Norwich.