Re: Graduate Schools

- - The original note follows - -

From: Duane Jonlin <djonlin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Graduate Schools
Date: Thu, 5 May 94 20:37:25 -0500

Jennifer
I can't necessarily guide you to a particular school, but I would offer a few
tidbits: Go someplace really different from your current school. The world is
now revolving around computer applications (other than hard-core programming)
so find yourself some
place that highlights a freeflowing integration of all kinds of tools and
information. The famous people that the grad school catalogues feature on
their faculties are hardly ever actually there to interact with any students.
Almost everyone thinks that
the other schools are doing really great work and their school is just
incompetent. I went to Michigan, but I think they're trying to become a little
Yale now. Was this helpful at all? Good luck to you.